Caleb Cooley Dickinson Society
Did you know that in 1886 Caleb Cooley Dickinson, a farmer from Hatfield, bequeathed $97,000 (equivalent to $2 million dollars today) in his will to build our hospital?
Since then, many others have included a gift to Cooley Dickinson Hospital through their will/trust or a planned gift, transforming health care in our community for you, the people you love, and the generations that follow. We recognize those who include Cooley Dickinson in their plans through membership in the Caleb Cooley Dickinson Society. This can include any of the following gifts:
Charitable Gift Annuity
Retirement or Investment Account Beneficiary Designation
Gift of Life Insurance or Beneficiary Designation
Charitable Remainder Trust
Charitable Lead Trust
Gift of Real Estate
As a member of the Caleb Cooley Dickinson Society, you receive the following benefits:
- Recognition in our Report on Giving
- Personalized and confidential charitable giving advice
- Recognition with your name engraved on a plaque in the hospital
- Invitations to special events and gatherings, including those exclusively offered to leadership giving society members
- The option, if you prefer, to be recognized anonymously
- And most importantly, satisfaction knowing that you’re making a gift in the future to strengthen healthcare for the community and people you love.
If you have already included Cooley Dickinson in your estate plans, please let us know by contacting us or completing this confirmation form. We’d love to welcome you to the Caleb Cooley Dickinson Society.